Kiehl's Blue Herbal Blemish Cleanser Treatment | Review


I'm always on the hunt for new skincare products to treat acne. Having suffered from breakouts for years, I don't think I've ever found a cleanser that actually works on my skin. I've constantly been switching between different brands and formulas, but have never found a cleanser I liked enough to stick with. That was until I discovered the Kiehl's Blue Herbal Blemish Cleanser!

For some reason, I hadn't tried a single Kiehl's product until just under a year ago. But I'm so glad I finally did! The Blue Herbal Blemish Cleanser is a miracle worker for those who suffer from blemishes, blackheads or oily skin. I've been using this for about 2 months now and can honestly say it's made a massive difference to my skin. This is the only cleanser I've tried that has helped clear my skin and combat my spots.

The acne-fighting ingredients... 

Salicylic Acid is a beta hydroxy acid that exfoliates, unclogs pores and has antibacterial properties. It works by penetrating pores and dissolving bonds between skin cells to fight against blemishes. It is deeply cleansing, exfoliating and also reduces secretion and inflammation.  

Cinnamon Bark Extract is taken from cultivated trees and is considered to be of higher quality than extract derived from leaves. It contains an essential oil that has a soothing effect and antibacterial properties.

Ginger Root Extract is known for its soothing properties and also helps to absorb excess oil.

The verdict 

I noticed that after just a few weeks of using this, there was already an improvement: my spots had diminished and my skin was considerably less oily. My skin felt deeply clean and had a mattifying effect that didn't leave me feeling dry or tight.

While I still am getting a few spots every now and then, this cleanser has kept it under control and helps get rid of any breakouts within just a few days.

The only downfall is that despite being labelled as a 'foaming' cleanser, the texture is actually quite watery and doesn't foam up as much as I would've liked. It can make the application a little difficult as the product can slip out of your hand very easily.

Overall, since I started using this product my skin has become clearer, smoother, matter and healthier - what more could you want from a cleanser!? I'll definitely be keeping this one in my skincare routine for a while.

If you struggle with blemish-prone skin and haven't already tried this, I couldn't recommend it enough!



Have you tried the Kiehl's Blue Herbal Blemish cleanser before?

Rach
Xx
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. The the next time I just read a weblog, I really hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. Get real, It was my method to read, but When i thought youd have something interesting to express. All I hear is usually a number of whining about something you could fix when you werent too busy looking for attention. plant extract

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig