The Body Shop Himalayan Charcoal Purifying Glow Mask Review


If you’re anything like me and suffer with oily acne-prone skin and large pores, then you’ll understand the struggles of finding the most effective products for your skin. For most part, I try to keep to a proper skincare routine. However – I can never seem to find the perfect facemask to combat my acne and enlarged pores so I’m forever trying out new things.



I had been eyeing up The Body Shop’s Expert Facial Mask range for some time now, so after reading up a few of the reviews, it was a delight to finally get my hands on their Himalayan Charcoal Purifying Glow Mask. This mask is targeted at those with blemish prone skin, using bamboo charcoal to draw out impurities and excess oil from the skin, along with green tea leaves that are used as a gentle exfoliator and tea tree oil to keep the skin looking clearer for longer.


As soon as you apply the mask, there’s a slight tingling sensation that lets you know it’s getting straight to work, with the charcoal immediately drawing out dirt and impurities. After about ten minutes, the mask dries hard and crackly, leaving the skin feeling quite tight. Where the mask has dried, you are able to see the mask forming tiny dots where it is extracting gunk and oils out of clogged pores, especially around the T-zone area.



After a thorough wash with warm water, my skin was left feeling incredibly soft, with a noticeable clearer and more glowing complexion. While there weren’t significant changes, my pores did seem minimized and I anticipate that with regular use, this mask may help to clear my skin up overtime. This mask is definitely the first detoxifying mask I have come across that both intensely exfoliates the skin as you apply and de-congesting pores in the process.

If you’re suffering with oily skin and looking for an intense purifying mask that will gradually unclog pores and also give you extra exfoliation, then The Body Shop Himalayan Charcoal Purifying Glow Mask is definitely worth a try.

Not right for your skin? The Body Shop Expert Facial Mask range offers a load of different masks for every skin type. They are available to buy online and in stores, priced at £16 each.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Sounds good! I have this skin type as well so I'll definitely check it out. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig