Lush Valentine's Day Haul 2018


With Valentine's Day just being around the corner, it only gave me another excuse to indulge in some of the dreamy products from the Lush Valentine's Day Collection. From the pastel-colours, to the love-themed bits, I think this may be my favourite of Lush's seasonal collections. Any sort of Lush goodies, whether you have a partner or not, will always be the perfect pick-me-up and a great way to pamper yourself. Here's a few of the pieces that I picked up:

UNICORN HORN BUBBLE BAR 


The first Valentine's Day goodie I picked up was the Unicorn Horn Bubble Bar. This is probably the most prettiest and magical bubble bar I've had. Who could resist a shimmering, multi-pastel coloured bubble bar shaped like a unicorn horn!? Similar to the Twilight scented products, it's filled with lavender oil to help you feel calm and relaxed. The ylang ylang and neroli oil will also help lift and brighten your mood. Along with it's gorgeous scent, this bubble bar also creates a lovely mountain of bubbles, and is definitely one of my favourites from the collection.


TISTY TOSTY BATH BOMB

The next thing I picked up was the Tisty Tosty Bath Bomb. This product has been discontinued some time last year, and was revamped with pink layers and brought back for the Valentine's Day collection, and I'm so glad it was. Not only does it have a gorgeous and calming rose scent, it leaves behind a beautiful pink colour with an added touch of rose buds floating around the bath tub, creating the perfect romantic setting. 


ROSE BOMBSHELL BATH BOMB

Also part of the rose-scent family, the Rose Bombsell bath bomb is another gorgeous addition to the Valentine's Day collection. As it fizzes away, yellow rose petals burst out of this bath bomb, making the bath look so pretty and pink. Along with the main scents of rose absolute and rose oil, a hint of lemon and geranium oils are released to give a boost of freshness. 



WHOLE LOTTA LOVE BUBBLEROON

This design of the Whole Lotta Love bubbleroon is so pretty - it looks like a heart-shaped macaron with a glittery-gold filling, I couldn't resist picking it up! I absolutely loved using this little bubbleroon - it smelt divine (lemongrass oil and rose absolute), turned the bath a beautiful deep shade of pink/red, and created heaps of bubbles. What more could you want?


LOVE BOAT BATH BOMB

The last thing I picked up is another one of my favourites! This Love Boat bath bomb is the cutest thing, I knew I had to get it as soon as I saw it. This bath bomb has a mix of orange and lemon oils, as well as rose oil, which gives it a sweet and uplifting scent. It gives off gorgeous colours with swirls of pinks and blues before settling down to a lilac colour. There are also tiny red hearts at the bottom that float around in the water, giving a bit of extra Valentine's magic. 


What are your favourites from the Lush Valentine's collection?

-R x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig