January Favourites 2018


January is finally over. It's been an incredibly long month and I think everyone, including me, is excited to finally step into February and get closer to Spring. I've rounded up a few items that I really liked using in the past month or so.
Here they are:

MURAD SKIN SMOOTHING POLISH 

I had been looking for a new exfoliator for a while - everything I seemed to use was either too harsh on my skin, or too gentle so I could barely feel it doing anything. I have oily-combination skin, so I prefer using exfoliators that I can feel working on unclogging my pores and polishing my skin, without leaving it feel too dry. I've been obsessed with Murad's Skin Smoothing Polish as it certainly does the job of doing all that. My skin feels clean and soft, and has been completely blemish-free since using it. 


THE BODY SHOP MANGO BODY BUTTER

Why have I never used this before!? I received a small tub of this as Secret Santa present (as well as the mango shower gel and body scrub - which are also amazing) and recently bought a bigger tub after rigorously using it all up. It works really well on dry skin and leaves your skin feeling super soft without being at all greasy - as well as having a lovely scent of mango lingering on your skin for hours after!


MY BURBERRY BLUSH PERFUME 

Another gift I received for Christmas that had been on my wishlist for a while! This is a really beautiful, floral and sophisticated scent that I can't stop wearing everyday. The packaging is also very pretty which is a plus. You only need to spray a little on and it lasts on your skin all day long. Definitely a new favourite perfume. 


THEN SHE WAS GONE BY LISA JEWELL NOVEL

This isn't beauty related, but it's definitely a favourite of mine this month. I used to be an avid reader before I started university and barely had anytime to sit down with a good book, so this year one of my New Year's resolutions was to read more. I read four books throughout January and this one was by far one of my favourites - it's well-written, dark and full of twists. If you enjoy suspenseful thriller novels, then this is definitely worth a read.


What are your January favourites? 

Xxx


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig