February Favourites 2018


Thankfully, unlike January that seemed to last forever, February flew by. After a cold and snowy end to the month, I'm ready to finally step into Spring and warmer weather. I didn't actually have a lot of favourites this month as I haven't purchased anything new, so most of them are things I've rediscovered and have fallen in love with again.


Here's a few of them:

Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm | £24

After deciding to drop make-up wipes from my skin routine to help my acne-prone skin, my only investment this month was the Clinique Take the Day Off cleansing balm as part of a double cleanse. I use this if I've been wearing make-up that day, just before my usual daily cleanser. It melts well into the skin, and removes all traces of make-up, unlike a face wipe, and doesn't leave my face feeling oily. It's definitely made a difference to my skin and I already know I will be repurchasing it again when it's all used up.

Topshop Glow Pot | £10


I rediscovered the Topshop Glow Pot, in the shade Gleam, after sorting through my make-up drawers and I've been using it everyday since. It's great quality highlighter for just £10, and gives such a pretty glow that is subtle enough for everyday, and is easily buildable for an evening look. I really love using this!

Lush 1000 Millihelens Jelly Face Mask | £6.95


I'm always on the look out for new face masks, and I instantly fell in love with this Lush 1000 Millihelens jelly face mask. I've been using this since December, and with ingredients such as green tea and witch hazel, my skin really responded well to this mask, and helped keep it looking clear. It smells lovely, like an apple-green tea scent, and is easy to apply. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with oily/blemish-prone skin!

Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick in Bitch Perfect | £24


I can't help but love everything Charlotte Tilbury. I started using this again recently, and forgot why I stopped in the first place! It's such a beautiful and flattering peachy-nude shade, pulling on the pink-side a little more. It's a creamy formula, neither too glossy or matte, and the colour stays put. This lipstick has become one of my favourite everyday shades!

Mario Badescu Rosewater Facial Spray | £11/236ml


This Mario Badescu Rosewater facial spray is already extremely popular with many beauty bloggers, and I finally gave into the hype and tried it out myself. While I can't say it has helped my oily/blemish-prone skin much, it has definitely helped my face feel more hydrated, refreshed and awake. It's quickly become part of my daily routine and definitely lives up to it's popularity. 

Blogosphere Magazine 


Not a beauty related product, but this was definitely a favourite of mine in February! Being fairly new to the blogging community, I still feel like I'm learning and figuring things out. This Blogosphere magazine has really helped me feel inspired and motivated to build my blog and work on creating stronger content. If you're fairly new to the blogging community, it's definitely worth giving this read. You can purchase the issues individually for £8, or you can sign up for a subscription here for £30 a year.


What were your February favourites?

Rach x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig