Lush Cosmetics 'Sleepy' Body Lotion Review


There's been quite a lot of talk about the Lush body lotion 'Sleepy' recently as it has been designed in a way to help you get a much better and deeper sleep. Being a big fan of any Lush products, and also being a troubled sleeper, I was intrigued to try this out.

I've always struggled with getting a decent nights sleep, and lately I've been struggling more than usual, so after reading lots of great reviews on this product I decided to pick it up and I'm so glad I did! Not only does it smell amazing, but I was able to notice a difference even just after one use.  Infused with gentle oatmeal, calming lavender flower and sweetly-scented tonka - if you're in need of a better nights sleep or even just looking for a way to relax and unwind, this product is definitely worth picking up.


I find Sleepy works best after just taking a relaxing bath with a bath bomb, and then rubbing a generous amount all over your body. It feels great on the skin and isn't at all greasy and absorbs pretty quickly. It leaves your skin soft, dewy-looking, moisturiser and smelling lovely. The beautiful mix of lavender and oatmeal is enough to send anyone off to sleepy in a matter of minutes.

This product is a must-try and I definitely recommend it to anyone who struggles with sleeping!


X
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love this! Anything from lush is brilliant for me, and I do struggle with sleep sometimes so I'll add to the Christmas list.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig