Morphe 350 and 35T Review


Who isn't obsessed with the Morphe Brushes palettes!? As soon as Jaclyn Hill (beauty guru on Youtube) recommended a few products a few years ago, as well as recently collaborating with the brand by creating an eyeshadow palette with all her favourite shades, the brand has completely blown up. Not only are their products affordable, their brushes and eyeshadows are also great quality, which led to their products becoming extremely popular and becoming sold out everywhere. However, I have been lucky enough to finally get my hands on the gorgeous 35O and 35T palettes.




I'll start by mentioning the (very minor) disappointment I have with this palette. The packaging, being the same for both products, is in a very basic black palette, which gives off an almost "cheap" feeling. It also doesn't come with a mirror or an application brush. As it's larger than most palettes I own, I am less inclined to reach for it. Nonetheless, the palettes do feel very 'light' so they would be great to bring along when travelling. It's just a shame the packaging couldn't have been a bit more appealing.

However, that being said, the colours included in 35O AND 35T are very beautiful and pigmented, and are great for creating any type of look. Each palette includes 35 shades and the array of colours in both palettes are very beautiful and unique from each other, and for only £23.50 each you can't go wrong.

My favourite shades from the 35O palette

The 35O palette is one of Morphe's most popular palettes, and by looking at the colour range alone, I can understand why. It's an incredibly warm palette, with a lovely transition from matte to shimmer, to satin and glitters; there's bright oranges, light and dark browns, reds and golds. The colour range is incredible, as is the range of formulas and finishes which makes it obvious why this palette is so popular.

The warm shades in this palette, while they can be used at anytime, particularly remind me of Summer. It would definitely be one of my go-to palettes for a beach holiday - from neutrals to brights, you'd be set to go.

My favourites shades from the 35T palette 
Unlike 35O, the 35T palette has a stunning array of cool tones. I was lucky enough to receive this palette as a birthday gift, and I'm very glad I did! The shades are gorgeous, creamy and very pigmented. I did find that some of the matte shades were slightly more difficult to swatch that the shimmers and do require a bit more blending than a more expensive palette, but they blend seamlessly and evenly in the end. Again, the palette includes mattes and shimmers; with gorgeous ranges of taupes, lilacs/plums, rose golds and olive greens.

This palette is something I have been including in my everyday make-up routine this Autumn, with lovely purples, greens and golds that really compliment any eye colour.

These palettes have definitely encouraged me to purchase more from the Morphe range, and I already have my eyes set on a couple more (The Jaclyn Hill Palette, the 35K palette, and the 35P palette, just to name a few....) The matte shades are incredibly buttery and smooth, which is perfect for transitioning to the metallic shimmers. I would definitely recommend these palettes to anyone, especially those who aren't quite willing to purchase the more 'expensive' type of products just yet, but still want something of the same quality.

For just £23.50 each, they are most certainly a steal!

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Looks amazing love the colours and will definitely consider for the Christmas list. Thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig