March Favourites 2018


Another month, another favourites post. How are we already at the beginning of April!? It's crazy to think how fast this year is flying by, and that we're already in the fourth month of 2018. March was a month of trying new skincare products to help get through the dreary days (praying that the weather begins to perk up soon) that I wanted to share...


Lush The Olive Branch Shower Gel | £4.95/100g


If you're obsessed with Lush just as much as I am, then you need to try this. I can't believe I hadn't thought to pick this up before. I had picked the small bottle up after desperately needing a new shower gel, fell in love with it, so I went back to repurchase the bigger bottle. It's smells wonderful - warm and woody, with a mix of fresh orange and olive. I've seen a few reviews where people have complained they prefer the old formula, but I hadn't tried the old one, so personally I think this is great. It lathers well, has a lovely earthy scent, and leaves my skin feeling smooth. 

The Body Shop Tea Tree Night Lotion | £10


If you have oily skin, this is a must. I was looking for a night cream and had recently repurchased this after remembering I had used it before a few months back and that it really helped my skin. My blemishes have cleared and my skin feels less oily, more balanced and healthy. It's fresh and light, and doesn't make your skin feel greasy. As it's made with tea tree, it doesn't have the best smell, but I don't find it too overpowering, and actually quite refreshing. Literally like magic in a bottle if you have blemished skin. 

Origins GinZing Eye Cream | £21


After being on my wish list for ages, I finally caved and bought this eye cream and I'm obsessed. As someone who struggles with bad sleeping patterns, I usually need something to give my skin a little more of glow to wake me up, and this does the perfect job. It brightens my eyes up, as well as reducing the puffiness around my eyes which is needed first thing in the morning. It instantly helps my face look more awake, refreshed and healthy, all while giving a little more radiance around my eyes. It's definitely worth the hype!

Trilogy Rosehip Oil | £19.50


This works like a dream. It's true what they say: the best way to fight oil is with oil. I was hesitant to use oil on my skin, afraid that it would make my oily skin even more oily, but it in fact did the opposite. If you suffer with oily skin, it could actually be due to your skin being dehydrated and over-producing oil to compensate for the lack of moisture in the skin. After two weeks of using this, my skin already feels like it's reduced oil levels dramatically, as well as feeling quenched, nourished and leaving me with a healthy glow. Love love love this product!

 
What were your favourites over March?

Rach

X
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig