Autumn Favourites

Of all the seasons, Autumn is definitely my favourite: the orange-hued scenery, copious mugs of hot chocolate and big fluffy jumpers make the days extra cosy. With the weather getting colder, I inevitably find myself switching up the products I use - both make-up and skincare. I've compiled a couple of beauty products that I've been using frequently now that we're in the crisp autumn months.

Laura Mercier Ambre Vanille Honey Bath

One thing I love about the colder months is being able to jump into a hot bubble bath to unwind after a long and stressful day. I've been using the Laura Mercier Ambre Vanille Honey Bath lately and it's an absolute dream. It smells incredible and fills the whole bathroom with a sweet honey scent. My skin is left feeling soft and smelling amazing. You only need to use a general amount and the little wooden honeycomb utensil that comes with it makes everything more relaxing and luxurious. 

Lush Sugar Plum Fairy Lip Scrub 

There's nothing I hate more than having dry and flaky lips, so this Sugar Plum Fairy lip scrub from Lush is a great little addition to my autumn beauty routine. I tend to use this every morning followed by a lip balm or a moisturising lipstick. It's made with caster sugar, jojoba oil and wild orange oil and will help keep your lips soft in the dry autumn weather. Plus, it tastes delicious

The Body Shop Vitamin E Overnight Serum 

Since the cold weather has begun, my skin has been suffering from a lot of breakouts. The cold weather can lead to your skin becoming dehydrated and if the moisture is not replaced, your skin will ultimately produce more oil to compensate. So I picked up The Body Shop Vitamin E Overnight Serum-in-Oil a few weeks ago and I've already seen an improvement! I suffer from oily skin, so initially the idea of adding oil to my face seemed a little daunting. However, since using this oil I've noticed my acne has been healing much faster, my breakouts have minimised, and has given me a healthy glow. Whether you have dry or oily skin, I definitely recommend this if your skin needs a little extra love during the winter. 

MAC Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolour in Oh Lady

A dark lipstick is definitely an autumn essential! I love berry, purple-y shades when it comes to lipsticks and I've recently dug out my Mac Retro Matte liquid lipstick in Oh Lady which I absolutely love. It's such a gorgeous vampy shade for autumn and will stay on for hours. I definitely can't wait to use this more!

What are your top beauty products for autumn? 

x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig