Festive Charlotte Tilbury Lipsticks


Is it even December if you don't crack out a red lipstick at least once? I feel like a classic red lip complements any all-black outfit, but there's something extra special about wearing it at Christmas time. I know I'll certainly be rocking a red lip on Christmas day, anyway! I thought I'd share a few of my favourite red lipsticks at the moment (typically all of them being Charlotte Tilbury, of course) that will see me through the rest of December...

Tell Laura 

A beautiful bright orange-red lipstick with a matte finish. This is part of Charlotte Tilbury's Hot Lips range, which she describes as "luminous modern-matte" and after trying it out, I completely understand what she means. Inspired by actress Laura Bailey, this colour is possibly one of my most favourite shades I own - it's rich, creamy and has great staying power. Tell Laura will brighten up any plain, dark winter look. It's daring, fun and adventurous and I couldn't recommend it enough for the festive season! 

Carina's Love 

A total screen-siren red shade with a matte finish. This is also part of the Hot Lips range and is inspired by Chinese actress Carina Lau. Carina's Love is the epitome of a classic, Hollywood-glam lip and with a combination of cool and warm tones, it'll suit almost all complexions. It's a gorgeous and confident shade for the winter and will make an excellent addition to any red lip wardrobe. 

Love Liberty 

A classy warm berry-pink shade with a matte finish. This is part of the matte revolution range and is such a gorgeous deep plum colour that is perfect for the holidays. Love Liberty is such a glamorous, sumptuous and classy shade that stays on all day and doesn't dry out your lips. I've found myself wearing this shade the most throughout December as it's such a classic and warm festive shade. A definite go-to lipstick for some holiday glam! 

Top to bottom: Tell Laura, Carina's Love, Love Liberty



What are some of your favourite festive lipsticks?

Rach 
Xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig