Perfect Holiday Glam Palette | Huda Beauty Ruby Obsessions


Reds, pinks and plums are the ultimate shades for the holiday season. I've found myself wearing a lot more of these shades on my eyes lately, especially now that it's Christmas time, and I'm pretty sure I've found the most perfect palette to achieve the ultimate festive look.

I hadn't tried anything from Huda Beauty before, but a lot of her products have been on my wishlist for a while now. So, drawn in by the beautiful red and fuschia shades, I finally caved and bought myself the Ruby Obsessions palette as a Christmas present to myself and I can't get enough!

The palette itself is fairly compact and has a selection of nine different shades. It has five vibrant due-chrome shimmers and four very creamy matte shadows. I was so impressed by how pigmented the shades are and how perfectly they blend together. It's easy to create many different looks with this palette - especially a festive look for Christmas day or New Year's Eve!

First row

Middle row

Last row
It's a little difficult to tell how shimmery some of the shades are in the photos but in person they are gorgeous! I've been able to create a natural and simple look with some of the matte shades for a daytime look and a more intense evening look with the shimmers and bright reds. While I think this is a perfect little palette to create a festive look, it's also a palette that you could use all year round and could also create some stunning spring/summer looks with.

This palette is £25 for nine shades, which I think is a fair deal. It's great quality, highly pigmented and has a beautiful array of shades. Not to mention its compact size makes it perfect to travel with.

I haven't tried any other palettes from the Gemstones Obsessions collection before but I already intend on buying the rest of the collection (the Amethyst Obsessions palette is next on my list!)


Have you tried any of the Huda Beauty Gemstone Obsessions palettes yet?

Rach
Xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig